Monday, March 28, 2011

I promised myself this

I thought of a million different ways to start this blog entry today but at the moment every single one of them has escaped me.

At the moment all four of us are sitting in the living room watching Cars for the eleventy billionth time. I could probably recite this movie word for word or even reenact it for you if you needed me to. But it's Monday night and there is nothing on television and Nolan did eat all of his dinner and it's terribly cold outside so here we are. I shouldn't complain though, because we are together and I'm always reminding myself that this is just a phase, that this will go by all too fast.

I got the craft bug earlier and started to get out some stuff to work on but then I felt like it had gotten too late. I wanted to make a few felt brooches for Leah's clothes, something cute and colorful to jazz up a few dresses and cardigans... but I didn't.

I'm really good at that, getting an idea in my head but not seeing through fruition. I have lots of ideas actually, but I lack in areas that would make those ideas work. That's not a dig for compliments, it's just me being truthful. I can make a list of things I want to accomplish but until I start to do anything than all they are are ideas. There are no medals for ideas and ideas aren't achievements. I guess I have motivation envy, if that is a real thing.

But for now all I feel like I have motivation to do is cuddle these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment