I'm so glad that the month of August is over. It makes me irrationally giddy for boot weather to hurry up and get here. I love fall, it's all cozy and cool, all laid back and relaxed. I definitely think it's the most chill of the seasons, like if mother nature had a family, fall would be that awesome aunt/uncle with the cool glasses and giant cup of coffee that listened to good music and drove you to get ice cream when you were a kid.
That seems really random, but that's just how my brain has been working lately. I'm blaming the frillion days of over 100 degree summer weather we've been having in Texas. Or fatigue. I really did just google, "where to buy 5 Hour Energy in bulk." Sams Club has it, just an FYI.
My plate is admittedly full and each day seems to bring some other awesome opportunity that tugs at my heart. Just when I think I can figure out how to shift the weight of that heaping portion of responsibility to one side in order to squeeze a tiny sliver of pie (Or say, a girls-only weekend), I trip over my own feet and my plate ends up a yucky sloppy mess scattered amongst the shattered glass and I have to clean it all up and start all over again only more hungry than I was before. It's a cycle.
I think we have some really great things ahead of us in the coming months. I'm not a person that gets their hopes up, but the prospect of the change in our lives makes my heart and soul happy.
Fall is right around the corner. I can see it in the leaves and feel it in the air. I'm anxious for the dried up layers and tired days to end, like my soul shedding its skin and starting over with a new season. Refreshed. Renewed. Relaxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment