Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday


The Easter bunny came this morning, unfortunately, not early enough to beat the before-dawn rising toddler but we managed a tiny miracle and distracted him long enough for the EB to make his way in and out without being caught.

This has to be the best time to be a parent, this age, because it just keeps getting better and better as each holiday comes. His little squeel when he saw his cars and, oh boy! oh boy! ring pops!

Leah, of course, is still too small to know what's happening yet but having a girl to prep for these holidays is just awesome.

bow: Glam R Baby
I'm totally saving this flower headband for her baby dedication in two weeks. She pretty much rocks it.

We went to church and came home to cook lunch. I made my first ham and no one died from eating it, so I'm calling it a win. Brian's dad, his girlfriend, and Brian's grandma came over for lunch. In addition to the ham we had mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, carrots, and deviled eggs. I made carrot cake cupcakes for dessert. We had a great time and it's been a relaxing day.

Now we're settling in and watching Megamind, which by the way I bought yesterday at Target when I got hit by a car... but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment