Thursday, April 21, 2011

Small Style - Leah is Awesome

I can honestly say that planning her outfits is the highlight of my day, nay, I say my life. There are so many wonderful things about her and about being a parent that I can't possibly put them all into words. My children are quite honestly my heart and soul. My loves.



On Leah today:

dress by Oilily
onesie by Circo for Target
leggings by 77 kids (American Eagle)
bow by etsy seller princessandme

For more small styles check out Mama Loves Papa.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I know!! I love my babies and there is no way to say it just right. But dressing my girls is so fun - even my son can be fun but he is starting to get to the point that he has his own opinions about what he wears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful and that outfit is so fabulous! I so, so, so agree with you. What a lucky little girl she is to have you as her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you! I LOVE planning the outfits. I even think about it in bed at night.

    She is totally adorable. I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree! such a cute dress and leggings!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete