Friday, August 10, 2012

Phone Favorites













The Doctor Reverend and Little Missus were here for a few days to fulfill their role as "Papaw and Mamaw." The kids had a blast. We did SO much. No sir, not a single stone unturned during their five day visit. Of course, it's never long enough. So much we have to look forward to next time! That meant getting everyone acclimated back to their schedule mid-week, which wasn't too hard.

I am anxious for the weekend and a chance to be still for a little bit, just at home. (Yay, naked Sunday! Err, well, maybe not, who does that? ::nervous laugh::)

I hope if I get some time I'll be able to finally make the photobook I have attempted to do about a frillion times before my laptop officially bites the dust. We shall see. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. aw, what cuties! all great pictures, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog and it's so cute--I love the flower background! Looks like you had a blast with the grandparents! Can't wait to hear about the photobooks. :)

    Love,
    Sarah

    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete